AMAF Scholarship 2017
The American Muslim Alliance of Florida Inc. will be awarding a total of $10,000 scholarships to 15 students to support Florida High School Senior students in pursuing their college education. Top 5 students will receive the scholarship of $1000 each and the next 10 students will receive the scholarship of $500 each.
The following criteria must be adhered to in order to qualify.
- The applicant must be graduating from a public, private or home school within the state of Florida and entering college as a full-time student.
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0. Attach official copies of school transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers of core subjects (limit to one page each).
- Have your guidance counselor complete page 2.
- Compose and type one-page, single-spaced essay stating why you should be awarded a scholarship, and why you plan to further your studies at a college or university.
- Students complete page 4 and return it as well.
- Scholarship Program is open to students of all faith and race.
All completed applications must receive by April 25 2017, in the office of AMAF. Applications received or postmarked after this date will not be considered.
Send the completed applications to the following address
American Muslim Alliance of Florida
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
11694 Sunrise View Lane
Wellington, FL 33449
You can download the application form here AMAF Scholarship 2017.